Sponsors & Activities
Every young person deserves the opportunity to become a happy and productive adult. Creating the emergency shelter and supportive housing spaces required to eliminate youth homelessness in our community is an achievable goal. But it requires leaders of our community to work together to tackle the problem in a cooperative and united approach.
YSB is looking for business leaders willing to help make this event a success and youth homelessness a thing of the past. For more information on unique event sponsorship opportunities, please contact Beth Evans at email@example.com or 613-729-0577 x1240. Interested in volunteering? Please contact Robyn Macdonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-729-0577 x1211.
Throughout the evening, participants will have the opportunity to take part in a number of activities that allow them connect and form long-lasting bonds with friends, family and other members of their community. Year after year, participants return to sleep out, because of the power of coming together to do something amazing for our community. Some things to look forward to at this year's event include:
- Performances by Jesse Pascoe and Kona, two up-and-coming youth performers from the Ottawa area
- Performances by On Better Ground, returning for their second year as SleepOUT supporters
- Homemade soup and chili, prepared by students at Sir Guy Carleton High School
- A photo booth, and a picture for every team member to take home
- Hot beverages and a warm campfire throughout the night
- A morning address by local community leaders, including the announcement of the SleepOUT fundraising total
SleepOUT Sponsors & Partners