We invite you to join the movement on Thursday December 6, 2018. Sleep out on the stadium field at TD Place!
Whether you’re new to the experience or you’ve participated before, join in on Ottawa’s largest outdoor SleepOUT dedicated to changing the lives of Ottawa’s homeless youth.
- 1,400 youth in Ottawa are homeless
- Over 68% of homeless youth have at least one diagnosable mental health issue
- Up to 60% of homeless youth have considered ending their lives, 46% report have attempted suicide
- 61% of homeless youth experienced childhood trauma and abuse
- 1 in 4 shelter clients in Ottawa are youth under 17 years of age vs. the national average of 1 in 7
Choose to Lead a Team or Join a Team
This year YSB's SleepOUT for Youth is presented by and hosted by: